Less than a minute
Today I revived few questions from Carl Williams of Odin Jobs for a blog entry. I believe every designer should ask themselves to keep the answers with them always.
1. When and how did you get started in web design?
2. What is the single most important attribute/skill a good web designer must have?
3. What hard and soft skills should a web designer have? Should he/she have a degree or can you be self-taught?
4. Your opinions on:
a. Fixed width or Fluid Design?
b. EMS, percentage, pixels or points?
5. What tools are a must have in a good web designer’s arsenal?
6. Any advice to budding and beginning web designers?
I am sure you will find yourself interesting in your job if you have the right answers.
I welcome your answers as comments.