Our New business site is up for us from today : www.macronimous.com . The previous site was around 8 years old, and grown up to over 600 pages of static content. A complete makeover was a challenge and our team was able to achieve it in 3 Months.The main changes are,
1. Layout and Graphic changes (With same colors as the previous site) – It is three column now.
2. Tableless XHTML/CSS coding
3. W3C compatibility
4. Content Addition with case studies etc
5. Better SEO readiness.
6. Google friendly internal linking
7. Better sitemap, Breadcrumbs, and Bottom Links
8. Homepage Flash banner
9. Content correction – Spelling and grammar correction. (Thanks to our client Anthony Passeri of NYC Data Systems)
10. Cross browser compatibility – Covers Chrome, IE 8 etc.I thank the team for the great support, extended thoughts and creativeness. Few improvements are under process. If you want to send your feedback you can post your comment here, and if you find any issues, please report to [email protected], we appreciate it.I thank our teams (Design, Programming, SEO, and QA) and some of our clients – without them all, we couldn’t get this new face.We have decided to keep the site fresh by adding more content and changes on the design now and then. I believe Google will like our new site and increase page ranking! J